Pre-registration for Don’t Fence Me in 2016 is now closed! Join us on race day to sign up for the 12K, 5K or 5K dog walk, but remember, there is no race day registration for the 30K. There is still time to collect pledges, so be sure to send your pledge page out to your friends and family, or download the 2016 pledge form, and take a look below to see this year’s fabulous pledge prizes!
Race Day Schedule
- 6:30 a.m. – 30k packet pickup begins
- 7:30 a.m. – 30k run begins
- 8 a.m. to 9:30 a.m. – Packet pick-up and late registration for 12k, 5k, and 5k dog walk
- 10 a.m. – 12k run and walk begins
- 10:30 a.m. – 5k run and walk begins
- 10:30 a.m. – Open Space Fair begins
- 10:45 a.m. – 5k dog walk begins
- An awards ceremony will take place around noon
- 12:30 p.m. – DFMI after-party at the Blackfoot
Race DayRegistration Fees
30k – NO RACE DAY REGISTRATION
5k – $40
5k dog walk – $40 + $5 for each additional dog.
17 & under – FREE!
2016 PLEDGE PRIZES
For every $100 you raise in pledges, you’ll receive a chance in the drawing for the GRAND PRIZE – a one night stay for SIX people at the North Fork Crossing Lodge on the beautiful Blackfoot River. Enjoy a gourmet dinner and breakfast and the ultimate “glamping experience” alongside your stay in one of the most pristine and treasured areas of Montana!
If you raise $500 in pledges, you’ll receive a PPLT logoed soft shell jacket – perfect for spring and summer! – PLUS your chances at the grand prize.
$100 PLEDGED BY AT LEAST 10 DIFFERENT PEOPLE:
If you raise at least $100 in pledges from at least 10 different people, pick between a 10-punch beer card at Blackfoot River Brewing OR 5 cone cards from Big Dipper Ice Cream – both are delicious!