We’ve come a long way since the founders of PPLT met for the fist time in a living room at the base of Mount Ascension in 1996. In those 22 years, our supporters and partners have helped us with a wide range of projects. And we are planning even more for the future. This map shows the diverse area where PPLT focused some of its work.
In the last 22 years, you have helped us:
- Secure Helena’s backdrop: Helena’s southern skyline provides one of the most beautiful backdrops of any city in the United States
- Protect thousands of acres through strategic private land conservation projects with open space, working farms/ranches, and critical wildlife habitat
- Increase public access to the incredible open spaces in the Prickly Pear Valley and adjoining lands in Lewis and Clark, Jefferson, Broadwater and Powell counties
- Protect and Build a destination trail system, ranked Silver Level by the International Mountain Biking Association, with more than 75 miles of singletrack
- Created a community park, which is part of a nationally recognized community conservation project
Click on the pinpoints or photos at the bottom of the page to find more information on these and other projects.