Raise pledges and win!
Everybody wins when you go the extra mile to raise pledges for Prickly Pear Land Trust. And, anyone who raises $300 or more will have their registration fee refunded.
This year raising pledges is easier than ever!
- Click here to log in to CrowdRise to set up your pledge page.
- Select “Join the Team” to create your pledge profile.
- Share your profile on Facebook or Twitter and watch the pledges pile up!
- OR, download a printable pledge form.
If you don’t plan on participating in a race, but would like to provide a pledge for a particular runner, click here.
Pledge Awards and Prizes
The more pledges you raise the better your pledge prize will be:
GRAND PRIZE: The person who raises the most pledges will win a one night stay for SIX people at the North Fork Crossing Lodge on the beautiful Blackfoot River. Enjoy a gourmet dinner and breakfast and the ultimate “glamping experience” alongside your stay in one of the most pristine and treasured areas of Montana! $500 PLEDGED: If you raise $500 in pledges, you’ll receive a PPLT logoed performance sweatshirt – perfect for spring and summer! The first person to reach $500 in pledges will win free lodging and dinner at a Montana destination. $100 PLEDGED: If you raise at least $100 in pledges, you will receive a PPLT logoed trucker hat.
As even more incentive, the first 10 people who raise $50 will get a $50 match from an anonymous donor, getting you even closer to winning one of the fabulous pledge prizes.
- Keep your pledge sheet with you at all times. Don’t forget your best supporters – friends, family, co-workers, neighbors, running partners, etc.!
- Share your CrowdRise pledge profile on social media, or email friends and family and tell them to visit the Don’t Fence Me In event on CrowdRise.
- Don’t be afraid to ask – it’s a great cause, and if you believe in it, people will support YOU!
- Reward yourself! Raise enough pledge money to win a great prize on race day!